The glass bottle itself has particular mechanical strength, which can withstand the pressure inside the bottle and the external force during transportation and storage. In addition, carton boxes or pallets ensure that the glass bottles do not collide or break during transport. As the pallets are more economical and convenient, the pallets are widely adopted. Now, how to make sure your pallets are safe to use? Satisfying the following requirements is a qualified and safe pallet:
1. Pallet material: In terms of material selection, wooden is most used. Build plank thickness of 15mm or more, and the 8 feet stands wideness at least 10*10cm.
2. Tray lay paper: Choose kraft paper for pallet paper that is not deforming by holding it with both hands.
3. Tight strips: use high tensile strength to ensure that the pallet will not break during transfer or loading and unloading. The 1.2-meter side is tight with three strips, an extra horizontal strip for the taller load up.
4. Wrapping film: Wrap the film evenly continuous around the pallet till it is nicely solid.
5. Pallet top cover: It prevents rainwater from entering and short-term sunlight when your storage outdoors.
6. The height of the pallet: Some glass bottles have an oversized top and a small bottom or a large middle and small ends, which create too much space between the bottles, irregular trays, and high trays are easy to slant. Keep the pallet height below 1.3 meters for this kind of design glass bottle.